Darcy Moore tagged me for this so I’m having a go.
1. I didn’t know what a meme was until I googled it and then I got too much information
2. I broke my leg in two places when I was 14 (at a Girl Guide camp) and carried a hip to toe plaster caste for 5 months. It weighed more than I did at the time.
3. I’m shorter than I look
4. I used to ride a 5′ red surf board (until a truck ran over it) that had a really weird surface design because the guy who made it (son of parent’s friends) got drunk when he was applying the surface coats. I rode it anyway.
5. I played International scrabble on line until I got bored.
6. I made myself a long black coat with a white peace sign on the back and wore it to a local dance when I was 16. I thought I was really cool.
7. I can recite The Man from Snowy River